Friday, July 3, 2009

De La Soul - The Instrumentals (1988-1998)





De La Soul - The Instrumentals Volume 1
1. Me Myself And I
2. Me Myself And I (Oblapos Mode)
3. Potholes In My Lawn
4. Buddy (Native Tongue Decision)
5. Ghetto Thang (Ghetto Ximer)
6. Say No Go (New Keys)
7. Say No Go (Bonus Beats)
8. Keepin' The Faith
9. Keepin' The Faith (Straight Pass)
10. Millie Pulled A Pistol On Santa (Full Mix)
11. Ring Ring Ring (Sax Mix)
12. Saturdays (Mo Mo Dub)
here...

De La Soul - The Instrumentals Volume 2
1. The Dawn Brings Smoke
2. Breakadawn (De La Remix)
3. Breakadawn
4. Ego Trippin'
5. Ego Trippin' (Egoristic Mix)
6. Lovely How I Let My Mind Float
7. En Focus
8. Fallin'
9. Stakes Is High
10. Stakes Is High (Remix)
11. The Bizness
12. The Bizness (Remix)
13. Itzsoweezee
14. Trouble In The Water
15. More Than You Know


here...


-thanks troy

No comments: