Sunday, June 19, 2011
Last week an unauthorized remix of Kanye West's song 'Mama's Boyfriend' hit the 'Net and Kanye is not pleased. But rather than throw a Twitter tantrum or bang it out in ALL CAPS on his website, Kanye released a statement through his spokesperson...
"The version of the Kanye West recording 'Mama's Boyfriend' that arrived on blog sites earlier this week is entirely bogus and unsanctioned, and violates the artist's creative intentions. As is often the unfortunate case, an unknown party or parties got a hold of Kanye West's vocal track and added their own soundbed to it, effectively and falsely releasing it as a Kanye West track from the 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' sessions."
"The result in no way resembles the final song Kanye West intended his fans to hear, and he is deeply disappointed that one of the most personal, meaningful and special songs he has ever written would reach people in this way. Needless to say, measures are being taken to identify and prosecute the persons responsible for leaking this material," it continues.
You can still find the unauthorized version online if you really look and by really look I mean click
Monday, June 13, 2011
THIS WAS WITHOUT A DOUBT A AMAZING NIGHT. DILLAS MOM, BABY MAMMA AND BROTHER WERE ALL THERE WITH T3, QTIP AND Jarobi(tcq). TIP AND JAROBI EVEN DID SOME TRIBE SONGS ALONG WITH T3 DOING SOME SLUM TRACKS! BEST NIGHT EVER. BELOW IS THE TRIBE PERFORMANCE (tribe performance via girl with a camera).
Sunday, June 12, 2011
SIR SMOKE ALOT- Samson Gets Me Lifted
l wanna talk to Samson
Fly me to the moon like that bitch Alice Kramden
'Cause it's hard bein' black and gifted
Sometimes l wanna throw it all down and get lifted
Everybody knows in my neighborhood
It's the bestest around
Samson's shit is blessed
Got the whole town on lockdown
Think about this shit please
without a doubt one of Dave Chappelles funniest characters!
Kanye West feat. Cleveland Brown - Be-Cleve in Yourself (HQ)
I know what it's like to feel down little girl
I hope someone lifts you up like the big guy who lifted me up
No, I'm talkin about the big guy right here: Cleveland Brown
Not long ago I was lower than Lohan
No plan, a lost man, raisin my little girl in a Cadillac Brougham
My quest success, but my life was a mess
Poor Kenny West, no zest, antidepressed
Not dressed to impress
Matter fact more stressed
Than John Mayer waiting on his AIDS test
Then I met a man who taught me how to live large
Took me out of my car
Now I'm in his garage
Turns out all I needed was some inspiration
Like Mr. Miagi but a lot less Asian
My game was timid now my flow much bolder
Got a chubby brown angel sittin on my shoulder, sayin
You know, it don't matter what you do
Cuz I'll always be there for you
Be-Cleve in yourself
-from the Cleveland show
if you are a kanye west fan you will appreciate this.
this is actually a a good song.
Friday, June 10, 2011
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
01. "Freedom Of Speak (We Got Three Minutes)"
02. "Ain't Hip to Be Labeled A Hippie"
03. "What's More..."
04. "Me, Myself & I [Oblapos Mode]"
05. "Buddy [Native Tounges Decision]" (Ft. Jungle Brothers, Q-Tip, Phife, Monie Love & Queen Latifah)
06. "Brainwashed Follower"
07. "Mama Gave Birth to the Soul Children" (Ft. Queen Latifah)
08. "Who's Skatin' Promo"
09. "What Yo Life Can Truly Be" (Ft. Q-Tip, Phife, Dres & Vinija Monica)
10. "Skip to My Loop"
11. "Sh.Fe.MCs" (Ft. A Tribe Called Quest)
12. "Fallin' [Final Mix]"
13. "The Mack Daddy On The Left" (Ft. Chi-Ali)
14. "My Mindstate"
15. "Lovely How I Let My Mind Float" (Ft. Biz Markie)
16. "Strickly Dan Stucky"
17. "Double Huey Skit"
18. "Stix & Stonez" (Ft. Grandmaster Caz, Tito, Whipper Whip, L.A. Sunshine & Superstar)
19. "Keepin' The Faith [Straight Pass]" (Ft. Vinija Monica)
20. "Piles & Piles Of Demo Tapes Bi-Da Miles"
DE LA SOUL - "THREE THE SOULFUL WAY"
-VIA THE LOST TAPES
All the old school heads came out to this one!Definently the highlight of the night was the unannouced guest KEITH MURRY whos engery was CRAZY!Watch as he performs his classics(the 2nd video)
Monday, June 6, 2011
Here is a classic mixtape that you should definitely have in your collection! Tony Touch, DJ Premier, P.F Cuttin, DJ Mr. Cee and DJ Evil Dee come together to form The 5 Deadly Venoms of Brooklyn, and give you a classic mix of Hip Hop music. You really need to check this mixtape out if you haven’t heard this. This mixtape does not disappoint.
The Lizard aka P.F. Cuttin:
01. 5 Deadly Venoms Of Brooklyn – Intro
02. Verbal Hoodz – I’ll Be Damned
03. Dr Dre & B-Real – Puppet Master
04. Breeze Evahflowin – Forsaken
05. Busta Rhymes & Q-Tip – Wild Hot
06. Camp Lo – Say Word
07. The Dutchmin – Surrounded
08. Powerule – Bright Lights Big City
The Toad aka Mister Cee:
09. Zhane – Request Line (Mister Cee Blend)
10. KRS One – Raptures Delight
11. Yvette Michelle – Not Feelin You (Mister Cee Blend)
12. The Veterans (Brucie Bee, Luvbug Starski & DJ Hollywood) – The Medicine
13. The Notorious B.I.G. – Hypnotize
14. Frankie Cutlass, Kool G. Rap, Mobb Deep & M.O.P. – Know The Game
15. Mobb Deep – Young Luv
The Snake aka Tony Touch
01. Tony Touch – Deadly Freestyle
02. Steele Kat One & Lil Noc – Freestyle
03. Freddie Foxxx – Freestyle
04. Sunz Of Man & Makeeba – Freestyle
05. Guru – Freestyle
06. Channel Live & Benny Boom – Freestyle
07. Jeru The Damaja & Lil Dap – Freestyle
The Scorpion aka DJ Premier:
08. Grandwizard Theodore & Kenny-Kev Rockwell – Military Cut
09. Busy Bee vs Kool Moe Dee – Live at The Harlem World
10. Double Trouble – Live At The Amphitheater L.E.S.
11. Cold Crush – It’s Us
12. T La Rock – It’s Yours
13. LL Cool J – I Need A Beat (Jazzy Mix 1984)
14. Malcolm McLaren & World Famous Supreme Team – Buffalo Gals
15. MC Lyte – I Cram To Understand
16. Divine Force Crew – Holy War
17. DJ Premier – Ending Interlude
The Centipede aka Evil Dee:
18. Black Skavengers – Poison Pill
19. Jeru Tha Damaja – Me Or The Papes
20. M.O.P. – Downtown Swinga
21. Krumb Snatcha – Gettin Closer To God
22. Shamus & FLU – Tight Team
23. AK Skills – East To West
24. Shades Of Brooklyn – Calm Under Pressure
Opening Set by
EVERYBODY AND THEIR MOM SHOWED UP!
DJPREMIER, Bazarro, WayneSki, Greg Nice, OGEE, Kool Herc, Grand Puba, Alamo, EddieSancho,Max,L ouisTineo,Dex,Just Blaze,STATIKSELECTA!
GREG NICE WAS GOOD FRIENDS WITH GURU SO HE GOT ALITTLE EMOTIONAL WHEN TALKING ABOUT GURU. IT WAS A GREAT NIGHT . RIP GURU!PEEP GRAND PUBA PERFORM. SOUNDS LIKE HE IS TRYIN TO HAVE A AFTER PARTY WITH SOME LADIES!LOL!PLAYA-PLAYA!!
Thursday, June 2, 2011
XXLMag.com has learned that DJ Mister Cee plead guilty in New York Criminal Court this morning (June 1) to charges of public lewdness and exposure.
As previously reported, the longstanding Hot 97 DJ and associate of Big Daddy Kane and The Notorious B.I.G. was arrested on March 30, after police officers allegedly caught him in a sexual act in Lower Manhattan with another man in the wee hours of the morning.
According to the criminal complaint filed by Officer Lindsay Agard, and obtained by the smokinggun.com, Cee was caught with his “exposed, naked and erect penis” in the mouth of a man by the name of Lawrence Campbell. Campbell, who goes by the moniker Brookle-Lynne Pinklady on his Facebook page, was found with his “mouth and lips in an up-and-down motion consistent with oral sex.”
INI was a hip-hop group composed of Rob-O, Grap Luva, I Love H.I.M., Marco Polo (not to be confused with the hip-hop producer of the same name), and DJ Boodakhan...From The 1996 LP "Center Of Attention"
Verse One: Pete Rock
Check it out
As I commence lyrical content now bust the grammar
Niggaz tryin to make flip out like David Banner
Bustin out the garments slammin shit like Onyx
When I'm vex I flex and turn green like the chronic
When I bug out you bound to get snuffed out for frontin
Busy deceivin achievin nothin
If you can't walk the walk, don't talk the talk
It's Pete Rock and InI comin straight from New York
Now all the setups you thought you stepped up to get your rep up
The joke's on you jack (true dat, word)
Cause when I came through the door my mind was thinkin all out war
I'ma settle the score, once and for all
Ain't no time for fakin jax when it's time for makin stacks
I'm droppin bombs like acts in the bible with my recital
So recline like a passenger seat Son, relax
As I take you to the max, homeboy you fakin jax
Verse Two: InI
Yeah, check it
You never success or progress
Searchin for peace through material objects
You go to extremes in the process
Acuse others, when it's you showin your true colors
Busy sellin your dreams, but all your cream
Contributes to your lack of self-esteem
So it would seem, cause every day of the week, you act different
You see your peoples, you speak, your eyes shifted
Frontin what Son you love to perform
But when the crowd's gone, word is bond, you get your merc on
Is this the real definition of what a snake is
Y'all should of been politicians, that's where the cake is, but
It didn't work with the fake ass smirk
See the meek shall inherit the earth, for what it's worth, uhh
Turn around yo you backwards, you know what the facts is
You fakin jax kid
Verse Three: InI
You're worth lead if you can't bring home the cake to get the youths fed
We used to harvest now it's work instead
So, to get ahead to hit the nail on the head, it's hard work
Cause America jerks, takin tax and perks out the check
So father sweats from workin for the next
Just to connect, so man listen
A comfortable position's what I'm after
So all the while, I'm preparin myself to meet the master
Check it, so we suggest you put a F on your chest
A wolf in sheep's clothing's what describes you best
Nevertheless, I roast your ass like chestnuts
I got guts plus cuts from Pete Rock
and it don't stop, the ghetto mass' in your grill
If you lack the will to step up then please chill
On the real, real brothers got each others backs
While all these phony niggaz keep on fakin the jax
It's like that
1. The Genesis
2. Detroit State of Mind (Houseshoes Shout)
4. Memory Lane
5. The World Is Yours
7. Life’s A Bitch feat. Royce da 5’9 and Stokley Williams of Mint Condition
8. One Love
9. It Ain’t Hard To Tell (Pete Rock Shout)
10. Pete Rock Shout
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
pics from dilla month and pete rock and qtip party a while back.illa j is performing on the bottom pic. As you can see i hit up rock the bells but cannot find the pics as of yet. sorry about the quality. i took them on my phone. I just bought a great camera so look out for dope pics!